White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 60g Arden & Amici Amaretti Biscuits
- 60g Digestives
- 40g Butter
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 125g mascarpone
- 150g white chocolate
- 30g blueberries
- White chocolate stars for decoration
1. Place the Amaretti and Digestive biscuits into a plastic bag and crush them lightly. In a pan melt the butter and once melted combine with the crushed biscuit mixture.
2. Press the biscuit mixture into the base of four ramekins and refrigerate while you make the topping.
3. Over a pan of boiling water melt the chocolate then stir in the blueberries. Whip the cream until it forms peaks and then in a separate bowl mix the mascarpone until smooth. Gently fold the melted chocolate & blueberries into the cream mixture until blended.
4. Spoon the chocolate cream over the biscuit base and refrigerate for a further 2 hours
5. Once ready to serve decorate with white chocolate stars and serve.
Preparation time: 30 minutes