Panettone French Toast
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 1 x 100g Arden & Amici classic Panettone, sliced thickly
- 2 eggs
- orange zest
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- unsalted butter for frying
1. Place the eggs, nutmeg, orange zest and vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk until evenly mixed.
2. Place your sliced Panettone into the mixing bowl and evenly cover each side with the mixture, ensuring each slice is fully coated.
3. Transfer your panettone to the pan and fry on both sides until golden brown and crunchy.
4. Liven up your dish with fruit, fresh cream, honey and/or syrups or simply serve and enjoy!