Panettone Bread & Butter Pudding
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 1 Arden & Amici Panettone sliced – any flavour can be used
- 1 bag of dried cranberries
- 100g dark chocolate drops
- 10 fl oz / 275ml milk
- 2 ½ fl oz / 60ml double cream
- 2 oz castor sugar
- Grated rind of ½ orange
- 3 eggs
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4, 180°C, then grease a 2 pint baking dish.
2. Take the Arden & Amici panettone and slice into 1.5cm thick slices. Butter each slice of Arden & Amici panettone and cut into halves.
3. Arrange a layer of Arden & Amici panettone over the base of dish and sprinkle half the dried cranberries and chocolate drops over the panettone.
4. Arrange another layer of Arden & Amici Panettone and sprinkle the remainder of the cranberries and chocolate over the top.
5. Take a jug and mix the milk and double cream together. Stir in the castor sugar & orange rind.
6. Whisk the eggs separately then add them to the milk & cream mixture. Pour the mixture over the Panettone and bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
7. Serve warm with a generous helping fresh vanilla custard or ice cream.
Preparation time: 20 minutes