- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 2 tbsp coffee
- 3 tbsp marsala wine or dry sherry
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 12 Arden & Amici Savoiardi biscuits
- Fresh raspberries to decorate
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Mix the wine and coffee in a shallow dish and set aside.
2. Place the mascarpone and sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth. Gradually beat in the cream until smooth.
3. Have 4 serving plates ready to assemble the tiramisu.
4. Dip the savioardi in the coffee and wine mixture and place 2 next to each other on each plate.
5. Gently spread over some of the mascarpone mixture then top with another savioardi finger, dipped in coffee and marsala for each plate.
6. Drizzle any remaining coffee mixture over the fingers, then top with a layer of the remaining mascarpone.
7. Dust the tiramisu with cocoa powder and scatter with raspberries before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
TIP: You can prepare these individual tiramisus in advance and chill in the fridge for several hours before serving, if necessary. Bring up to room temperature to serve.