Individual Strawberry Trifle
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 100g A&A Almond Cantuccini
- 284 ml Double Cream (or lighter variant)
- 500ml Natural Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Sugar (how much??)
- 200g Strawberries
- Approx 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar (how much??)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar or Sweetener to taste
1. Quarter the strawberries and lightly fry until the juices are released.
2. Mix in a sprinkle of the sugar and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Set aside to cool.
3. Place the cantuccini in a bag and smash the Cantuccini with a rolling pin into small pieces and fill the bottom of some serving glasses.
4. Whip the cream and mix in the yoghurt, adding vanilla sugar to taste
5. Fill the 4 serving glasses with the cream and yoghurt mixture and top with the strawberries. You may also like to use some of the Almond Cantuccini crumbs to decorate the top.
6. Serve cool!
Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes