Cantuccini & Cranberry Chocolate Fridge Bites
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 150g of Arden & Amici Almond Cantuccini
- 100g dried cranberries
- 400g of milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 125g of butter
1. Line a square tin/dish with baking paper.
2. Break the Arden & Amici Almond Cantuccini down with a rolling pin, so that chunky pieces are left.
3. Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup over a low heat.
4. Mix the chocolate mixture with the Cantuccini and the cranberries until they are fully covered. Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and smooth out on top.
5. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 1/2 hours before cutting and eating.
6. Sprinkle with icing sugar for a festive sparkle!
Makes approx. 20 squares