Biscotti & Strawberry Delight
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 180g Arden & Amici Almond & Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
- 100ml Vin Santo or other sweet dessert wine
- 500g Strawberries, halved
- 50g Golden Caster Sugar
- 250g Mascarpone
- 284ml Double Cream
1. Place the Biscotti in a plastic bag and crush them lightly, into small but chunky pieces. Tip the crushed biscuits into a bowl and drizzle over the Vin Santo and give it a stir, set aside to soak through whilst you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, use a fork to slightly mash the majority of the strawberries with the sugar, leaving a few set aside for decoration.
3. Whip the mascarpone in a medium bowl, then whip the double cream in a separate bowl, then fold the mascarpone in. If the mixture appears a little thick you can fold through a small amount of milk.
4. In a 1 litre glass bowl, spread half of the soaked Biscotti. Alternatively serve in 6 small individual dessert glasses. Top with half of the mashed strawberries and then half of the mascarpone mixture, repeat until everything is used up.
5. Slice the remaining strawberries and scatter over the top.
6. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes